Give the Gift of Healthy Relationships
With the support of donors, The Mediation Center reaches more than 5000 youth, families, and community members each year. Your gift help people move through difficult and stressful times and creates a safer community for everyone. Thank you.
Send your gift to The Mediation Center, 40 N French Broad Ave, Suite B, Asheville, NC 28801.
We welcome gifts in honor or memory of a loved one or friend. If appropriate, your friend will receive a card letting them know that you have donated in their name. You can donate online or mail a check to The Mediation Center 40 N French Broad Suite B, Asheville, NC 28801.
Many companies offer to match gifts made by their employees. Some larger corporations will make donations to match the volunteer time donated by their employees or retirees. If you would like to give time or money, see if your company will make a matching contribution to make your gift go even farther. We are happy to complete any forms as required by your company, and we can verify past contributions if that is helpful.
Consider leaving a lifetime legacy of peace by including the Mediation Center in your will or in other gift planning. Please contact Laura Jeffords, Executive Director, at 828-251-6089 ext. 219, to discuss a planned gift or for more
We welcome donations of many types including toys and game, as well as professional services. We often post specific needs on our Facebook page, but the following items top our list of needs:
- Indoor games, toys and craft supplies for kids of all ages to enjoy at the Family Visitation Program (no violent toys or games, no plush, please)
- Gifts of printing or design services
- Advertising space for public service announcements
- Creation of 1 to 3 minute videos of our programs or events suitable for posting to YouTube
- Wii games for the Family Visitation Program (ANY Wii games are great – if we already have them or they aren’t appropriate for kids, we’ll trade them for others that our kids have requested)
- Comfortable and gently used rolling office chairs
There are many other in-kind items that would be appreciated and used. Please don’t hesitate to call with questions or for more information.
Click below to be directed to Amazon through a special portal that will enable the Mediation Center to receive a percent of your total purchase (click here to view our quick “how to” video). It doesn’t increase your total cost in any way.
Please contact Laura Jeffords, Executive Director, with any questions at email@example.com or 828-251-6089 ext. 219.
We are grateful for the ongoing generosity of our donors.